Tell Me More

Are you looking for more information on quitting alcohol or marijuana? There are options.

The Washington Recovery Help Line

Anonymous, confidential help, available 24 hours a day. Call them at 1-866-789-1511 or visit their website if you or someone you know needs help

The Washington Poison Center

For free, confidential advice and assistance on exposure to poisonous, hazardous, or toxic substances, call the Washington Poison Center at 1-800-222-1222.

If the symptoms are severe, call 911 or go to an emergency room.

Your School

Reach out to one of the many resources available on college and university campuses across the state.

Back to top